Interbank Transfers with different currencies
Say you have two bank accounts in different currencies; one is a Kenya Shilling account and the other is a dollar account.
Litebooks allows you to transfer money between the two easily with respect to the prevailing conversion rate. To perform this task, do the following:
- On the menu, go to "Banking"->"Transactions"
- Select the Kenya Shilling bank account
- Click on "Add transaction"->"Transfer to another bank"
- A pop up will appear with the KES bank account on the credit side
- Enter the USD bank account on the debit side
- This will trigger the conversion details to appear with the current conversion rates. You may always edit this and put your custom conversion rate.
- Fill in the remaining details and click "Update Entry"