Wingubox Ltd Ltd provides wingubox.com and its related services ("Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
Wingubox Ltd reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service. A notice, in such a case, shall be posted to all account holders via Email Newsletter. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: Wingubox Terms of Service
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Wingubox Ltd will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
Payment and Access
- A valid credit card or mobile phone payment account is required for paying accounts. A credit card is not required to create or use a free account.
- We will charge you a standard yearly, half-yearly, quarterly or montly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each payment period, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made.
- Should you upgrade your account type, your credit card or mobile payment account will be charged your new billing rate immediately less the balance from the earlier account grade. Your credit card or mobile payment account will then be charged your new billing rate every year thereafter unless you cancel your account.
- For clients outside Kenya, all fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Wingubox Ltd reserves the right to modify the software with new features and updates when the need arises.
- Wingubox Ltd reserves the right to suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any user considered a threat to the integrity of the service.
- Wingubox Ltd reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 day notice via email newsletter. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or via newsletter or on the Wingubox website: http://apps.wingubox.com
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account by writing an email to support_at_wingubox.com.
- Your account and all of its Content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly/yearly charges for the month/year which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- Wingubox Ltd reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any user considered a threat to the service. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with such an account. Wingubox Ltd may refuse service to any user considered a threat to the service.
Copyright and Ownership
- Wingubox Ltd or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Wingubox Ltd or its suppliers own.
- Wingubox Ltd claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content as per the access rights you issue them with.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Wingubox Ltd.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Wingubox Ltd to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Wingubox Ltd as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Wingubox Ltd (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to support_at_wingubox.com.